Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pretty!

The theme this week is Mother’s Day for Paper Maniac.  I had to use my Stamper’s Anonymous stamps and the alcohol ink.  I am just really like my alcohol ink.  I tell you the paper makes the world of difference.

Happy-mom-2 Happy-Mothers-day

~Recipe~

Stamps: Tim Holtz – Stampers Anonymous
Paper_ Basic Grey – Koshi, Cosmo Cricket – Material Girl, Ranger Ink Glossy paper
Ink Tim Holtz – Alcohol Ink, Memento Ink
Others rhinestones, brads, eyelet

 

Thanks for Stopping By!

10 comments:

Annie said...

awww, these are so darling!!!

Kathy said...

Really beautiful, I might have to try those alcohol inks.

Stephanie said...

so pretty, amy!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yes, I agree with you! They are very pretty!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

These are lovely Mother's Day cards! I'm working on mine right now!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cards- pretty layouts! Sure to put a smile on the face of the recipient!

Joanne Travis said...

This is such a pretty silhouette image!

katiesniche said...

Oooh I love this stamp! Great cards.

Carrie said...

Very cute Amy.

Christyne said...

LOVE these! Great job!