I took a class a couple of weeks ago where you make cards using printed napkins and wax. It is hard to explain but we tore the napkins and then used beeswax to create a card. I am not good at explaining techniques. My teacher was Rosemary Marino . Now I am on a quest for printed napkins.
Printed Paper Napkins
Red Line Tape
Sorry for the bad pictures I need to learn how to use Photoshop Elements so I can edit and crop them. Maybe I will get a new camera for Christmas.
Sorry I haven't posted in a but I am having stamping block, if that is a word. No matter, I was reading my email and I found the newsletter from Lisa Volrath and she has a Christmas countdown where you can reveal things each day. I figure it would be nice to have a present every day. The link is Christmas Countdown.
Well I have been working on the Christmas cards that I am going to make. Here are samples. I think I really like Twinkling H2O, they are so much fun. The angel stamp is from Stamp a Mania and the navitity is from Northwoods.
I was reading my comments and I believe Aimee tagged me, . :)
Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose? Boy that is hard do I have to choose????. I would choose embellishments if I have to pick because I have plenty paper I need to use.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose? Hands Down Stamps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do? It would do awesome cards because I have instant gratification more or less when I make cards. I still have so many many pages to scrap.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home…(can’t have both he he he). I think I would pick scrap room and then have people over.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style? I don't have a style, I like to try new techniques but I do like texture when I make cards.
Tag you are It
1. Jan 2.Vanessa 3. Dannie 4. Meredith 5. Michelle
Well I am tweeking again. I have to remember that I can't get it right the first time and that is ok. I am now trying to find some of my creations on my computer to share. Boy my computer files are all around the place.
This is my first entry, I was reading the forum on Split Coast Stampers for stamper and blogging and I was inspired. I am a little nervous but have to start somewhere. I also realize my Monk tendency are coming out (this relates to the show called Monk). LOL!!!!