Thursday, May 13, 2010

Did you say – Alter????????

The theme of Paper Maniac is altered items.  I decided to take a dried plum jar (plums).  Yes I like prunes. I used modge pod to adhere the paper and I used my bow easy to make the bows.  The die cuts like the bird are from the paper pad from KaiserCraft.
alter-it alter-it-1
alter-it-lid-bw LID
alter-it-back-focusedBACKSIDE
alter-it-soft-focus
STAMPS No Stamp
PAPER/CARDSTOCk KaiserCraft – Peachy Keeen
INK/EMBOSSING POWDERS No ink
ACCESSORIES/TOOLS ribbon, buttons, die cuts from KaiserCraft – Peachy Keen

6 comments:

Dell said...

This is so pretty! I like your idea of altering the plum jar.

Carrie said...

This is so pretty. It is perfect for the stamps r us challenge this month. You can find the link in the sidebar on my blog, hope you enter it.

Anne said...

What a lovely project, love that bird on top!

Karli said...

This turned out just gorgeous! Any idea what you'll use it for?

Michelle Forrest said...

So very pretty!

The Wired Angel said...

Great idea... and perfect to give a stack of freshly-baked cookies~ Yum! Fantastic job on this. Hugs, Peggy