Monday, March 31, 2008

My creations

I got motivated a couple of days and I forced myself to use a stamp set and new technique and this is what I came up with.

Here I tried a technique in the new Technique Junkie Newletter

Here I tried a Gate Fold Card and I used my scor pal. Easier than I thought and it was fun to do.


Here I was just playing with my Copic Markers.
This is my favorite because I used the Magic Pencil Technique and then used the tools that I got in March Scrapgoods kit.
This is used a Stampin Up set that I have and never used it before and this is what I created. I can't remember the stamp set name.
I don't know why this scanned in black and white but it is a Hero Arts stamp.

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Wow! Lot's of pretty stuff! Great job!

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous cards! I especially like the one with the magic pencil technique - but they're all so pretty!

Stampin' Meg said...

You go girl- that mojo is really flowwing!

Michelle said...

Lots and lots of gorgeous eye candy! Thanks for sharing all the inspiration!!