Friday, June 4, 2010

Rolling On…….

It is Friday and you know what that means.  Unity’s Friends with Flair.  This creation is from Unity – KOTM for May. 
I have some skates at my parent’s house and I remember my friend and I were going to be skating stars.   We even got matching blouses and they were the type of blouses that look like angel wings.  I really like skating but I have not done it in a bit.  I may have to get my skates. 
unity-skates DSC01710

DSC01711

I was playing with the editing on the pictures using Windows Live Writer.  That is cool!

Have a Great Weekend!

21 comments:

Annie said...

how cute!!!!

Laurel said...

Cute card, love those skates!

Donna said...

Cute card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh so adorable! LOVE those roller skates! Have a great weekend!

secret scrapbooker said...

Oh i remember having skates like those :0) Fun card :0)
Kate x

Beate said...

That's darling!
Hugs and smiles

Linda said...

Amy those card super love your hearts on the roller skates card!

Debby/Darthy said...

This is so sweet. Love those roller skates, you made them look wonderful.

Jen said...

Awww, such a fun card! I remember going to the roller rink...and I love the shine on your card...fun times!

Brooke said...

Cute card!

Tanya said...

Cute card!! I love skating too!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

So cute!

Kristin said...

too cute! a friend of mine was given roller skates as her bday gift for her 30th (many years ago and she STILL uses them with her 6yo dd today! :-))

Dell said...

This is just too cute! Reminds me of my roller skating days...

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love the glitter!

ErnestoE_S陽峰ommers0909 said...

Virtue is a jewel of great price. ............................................................

The Mama Monkey said...

What a fun stamp!! Sorry I have been out of it for a while. Our house got packed this week. We now have 6 weeks left here without our stuff...then the big move to AK.

Mary G. said...

So FUN! I haven't skated in years...I'd probably break something! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun- love the metallic accents on your card. TFS

shellpole said...

Very cute.