Here is my min tutorial
1. The negative space of punch image is going to be your focal point. I would recommend that you punch the image into the middle of your paper. Also I would recommend that you use a large punch without a lot of intricate detail for your first attempt.
2. Once you have selected your ribbons determine the diameter of punched out image and allow for an extra ½ inch to our ribbon strips. The extra can be trimmed off if not necessary once you are done.
3. Determine which side of the punched paper will be the front and the back. You are going to glue the ribbon to the backside of the paper.
4. On the back side apply your adhesive around the edges of the punch images and then place your first ribbon over it. This task is made easier if you start in the middle and work your way outward.
5. The second piece of the ribbon is going to be placed immediately adjacent to the first piece of ribbon. Continue working on the back until the punched out image is covered.
6. Trim all the extra ribbon so that the ribbon is only visible through the punched out area and not from the sides.
7. Turn over the add your embellishments and finish your card.
Be Creative and take your punches to a new level.
all ribbon on sale for
20% off for the next two week
No Coupon needed