Here is a tutorial I did for this.
Lunch Paper Bag Book
by Amy Hill
* Two coordinated designer paper
dp 1 – 4 ½ wide by 5 inches long
dp 2 – 1 inch wide by 5 inch long
* Solid Blue Cardstock
(2) 5 ¼ inches with by 5 inches long
(1) 3 inches wide by 5 inches long
(1) 5 inch wide by 5 inches long
* Pink Cardstock
(1) 2 inches wide by 4 ½ inches long
(2) 2 inches wide by 3 inches long
(2) 6 inches long
(2) 1 inches long
* 3 coordinating brads
* Corner rounder
* poem of your choice from Quote Garden
*medium size paper lunch bag
3. Cut design paper (dp1-Basic Gray- light blue) and adhere it on the front of the bag (the cover) Put the dp1 about ¼ from the right side of the bag.
4. Cut design paper (dp2 – Basic Gray pink plaid) and adhere to the left side of the cover. Put the dp2 about ¼ from the right side of the bag.
5. Adhere your ribbons to dp 1 and dp 2 and secure on the back.
11. Open the bag like a book and adhere the blue paper (Metallic blue paper 3 inches wide y 5 inches long) on the left side of the bag flap and add any embellishments that you like. I used crystal bling that is square shape. I decided to use my chalk and put some color on the blue cardstock.
12. Cut one of the Metallic blue paper 5 ¼ inches wide by 5 inches and add to the right side of the paper. Print your poem on vellum and tear the edges around the poem. I used the pink memento ink to edge the poem. Then add some bling for all 4 corners.
16. Optional - you can make a Metallic blue paper 5 inch wide by 5 inches long to stick on the right side of the book or you can put anything in the side.