Monday, August 31, 2009

Memory Box Rocks!

I was attending a class at my favorite stamp store.  The instructor is the creator of Memory Box, Dave.  I LOVE the papers.  The classes were for colored pencils and watercolor pencils and the different techniques.  I have not finished my creations because it always take me a long time, when I am done I will share them.
Dave for MemoryBox

 

Now I also finished the sketch challenge from Ladies,Ink Blog group.   This sketch comes from Michelle. 

 

Don't forget the Grand Opening for Paper Maniac is tomorrow! We had a blog hop yesterday and it was great.  All the creations are stunning. Here is the link to start.

GrandOpeningAd

Check tomorrow because I will have more creations.

8 comments:

xiumaiyuki said...

Pretty card!!

You're so lucky! I love Memory Box!!! They have such wonderful stamps and patterned papers.

specialcraftmom4 said...

Very pretty card! I love taking classes (:

peggysue said...

Memory box papers are awesome! Cute card too! And wow, here I always pictured you as a little mouse . . . :) like your avatar. Its so much fun to see folks in person.

paige said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and your embellishments are lovely!

Anonymous said...

Any tips to pass along Amy? Cool photo!

The Mama Monkey said...

How fun, Amy! Love your color choices!

Stephanie said...

so pretty!! can't wait to see the cards you created at your class :)

Kristin said...

I love that you got to take some classes! great card :-)