Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unity Addicts - Wednesday - Earth Day

image

Earth Day is today! 

I am recycling items as well as have my green day bags when I go shopping.  I usually forget them but I keep them in the car now.  I am using products that are green as well as products that don't have all the chemicals.  I am trying to eat more healthy and organic. 

The challenge this week is as follows: "Since it’s Earth Day let’s all “Go Green” for earth day.   On your creation use something that may show how you can go green.  For example: something recycled, earth day images (Eco Chic anyone?)  Basically interrupt the meaning of Earth Day any way you want. What does it mean to you?"
I have to get that stamp set (Eco Chic) but I don't have that set so here is my interpretation.
Live simply

 

Happy Earth Day!

image

12 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Happy Earth Day to you, too! Perfect sentiment on your card for that occasion!

Angela said...

Great colors...

Christi said...

This is beautiful, Amy! smiles...

Jacqueline said...

Great card Amy, I love it!! happy earth day!

Unknown said...

Love it! I didn't even realize it was Earth Day when I posted a card with something 'recycled':)

Cathleen said...

Amy, This is fantastic, Beautiful colors, I love it!

Michelle said...

ANOTHER great earth day card ! Love it - and the sentiment.

Kay said...

I've always been a bit of a tree hugger and try to do my part to save the planet by recycling etc but those dang bags.... I have them, I keep them in my car, I even have a sticker in the car window saying "remember your bags" and yet about 50% off the time I sail off in to the store without them.

Anyhoo, your card is just perfect for Earth Day, Amy!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card and Happy Earth Day to you too!!! tfs!!
-t

Gina Lindsay said...

That sentiment is prefect for an Earth Day card.

Miss Molly said...

I really like this layout - great job on Earth Day!

Anonymous said...

Great card Amy...Happy Earth Day...or at least I HOPE it was!