Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Patrick's Day

  Here is my St. Patrick's Day card with my Silhouette.
St patty

After visiting my local Archivers store I met Susanna Boyd from Paper Craft Planet.  I was talking with her and telling her that I was concerning the Silhouette DS  because I had no luck on my original and currently it was a big paper weight.  With her encouragement I decided to dust by Original Silhouette. DSC00520

Honestly I never tried it out because I had old software and my computer has Vista on it.  I was just not sure it would installed.  Well I decided to load the new software and try it out.  Low and behold I had a Silhouette  download card because I got my machine from QVC and they had a great package. I found some paper as well. 

DSC00530 DSC00529DSC00531DSC00532
All of that and I had not used it.  Shame on me.  Well I loaded the software and I got my images and it WORKED. 

This is what I made.

DSC00533 
I am going to use this flower on a card.

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is terrific. Happy St. Patty's day to you. I am so glad you got your old toy to be new again. TFS

Dawn B. said...

Oh yeah. GooGone works just like Gamsol to blend your Prismacolor Pencils. I think it works better. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hugs...

Stephanie said...

I love the little flower you made on the Silhouette. I'm glad you gave it another try - makes me think about dusting off my Cricut :)

Anonymous said...

It is good when you finally encourage yourself to get in and actually USE some of the gear you store away. I know some of my own things need much more TLC to get the most out of them....Some like the zutter actually need to come out of the box.