Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look what I made....

I joined the scripture challenge in Patter's  Blog .   She has a list of words and you have to find a quote that applies.  I am paraphrasing of course.

  Week 1 word was - FAITH

Bible Verse - O LORD, hear my prayer,
listen to my cry for mercy;
in your faithfulness and righteousness
come to my relief.
Psalm 143:1-3


 faith challenge

Sorry for the bad picture.

 

Week 2 word was - KINDNESS

Bible Verse - You gave me life and showed me kindness,
and in your providence watched over my spirit.
Job 10:11-13

scrc209 kindness

LiveJournal Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

beautiful, i need to finish my project.

Elizabeth said...

These are very pretty! Are they scrapbook pages?

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great.I really like the colors.. Super job...

Unknown said...

These are Awesome! love the msg on the card:)